1. All applicants must hold a Bachelor degree with outstanding performance from a legitimate university.
2. All applicants must submit a full application package to the admissions office, including:
1. Two (2) recommendation letters.
2. Study plan (including research plan) in Chinese or English.
4. Language Requirement：
- Minimum English proficiency for non-native English speaking applicants: TOEFL score iBT-TOEFL of 80 / CBT-TOEFL of 213/ Paper-based TOEFL of 550 / IELTS of 6.5, or other equivalent language certificate.
- Minimum Chinese proficiency: TOCFL score level 4 or HSK score level 4; or certificate(s) indicating a minimum of 480 hours of Chinese learning in Taiwan (or a minimum of 960 hours abroad).
5. Interviews will be conducted if necessary.
6. Submit “Basic Information Form”.(Please refer to Attachment)
7. Those with incomplete documents will not be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
3. Link to download all application materials and related materials: http://www.oia.nsysu.edu.tw